Friday, February 13, 2009

Comedy of Errors

It's been a banner of a week.

So far, I've bought Valentines for everyone except MY Valentine! I picked out two cards for Will and none for Hubby. Then we were in Walmart tonight and I picked up sandwiches at the Subway inside while Brian checked out our merchandise. How romantic, he checked out his OWN card! I've replaced toiletry items that I thought I left at Target, at the end of the week they turned up under the guest bed. And my personal favorite? I came thisclose to backing out of my driveway with a pan of spinach manicotti on my hood! I was bringing it to a friend after work today and they were a pain-in-the-butt to make; watching them splatter perfectly all over my Escape and then driveway would've been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hooray for a three-day weekend! And not to mention mine and Hubby's joint Valentine's Day Gift to each other--Nintendo Wii!!! We're both going to be hopelessly addicted by morning. :)

No comments: