Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Birth Sampler


Here is a picture of a baby birth record I've been working on for the past couple of months. It's straight off the hoop so I haven't washed or ironed it yet. It's for a friend who's expecting in January, I'm just waiting to stitch on the name and birth information! I know the baby's name but I don't know if the name is a secret.I also have another project that I am working on and almost finished with, all that's left is the back-stitching. (i.e. outlining the design) I hate back-stitching!! But I'm so darn proud of this one.....and even though it's a gift I don't believe the recipient reads The Carpool Lane so you might just see a photo...


I've been kind of spotty lately about stitching, I'll put it down for weeks at a time and then I'll be obsessed with it for a couple more weeks. I've also been making a lot of gifts....but I take photos of each completed project and have an album for myself. (I know: DORK!) Hey, I put a lot of work into these. And since I give away most of what I make--at least I have proof that I did indeed make things. :)

No comments: