1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A bit of both. It depends on what I'm wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees! But I hate the mess, and the last one we had totally dried out before Christmas and was a disappointment. So I got a great deal last year on a pre-lit one.
3. When do you put up the tree? If we're traveling for Thanksgiving, right after we get back. We're putting it up today!
4. Do you like eggnog? I really like eggnog. But I'm the only one in the house, and I only like it once in a while, so I usually end up throwing some out.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? My Little Ponies, Cabbage Patch Kids. And the year we got our tent beds, that was pretty cool!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Will, followed by my Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I actually have a few of them, mostly received as gifts.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm......perfume. I like to pick my own, and this scent was atrocious.
11. Favorite Chirstmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!!!
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? If I see something that strikes me as a great Christmas gift, I buy it anytime during the year and put it away. But I start in mid-November for the most part.
13 Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have and would again...if I thought the recipient would like it or have a use for it more than I did.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies, and cocoa!
15. Lights on the tree? Lots of lights, color or white. Doesn't matter to me.
16. Favorite Christmas song? I like most of them, but the silly kids' ones are the best.
17 . Travel at Christmas or stay home? Since Will was born we stay home on Christmas Day. Travel to Philly the week after if possible.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph. (Yes, I had to sing the song in order to remember!!)
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like both. Right now we have an angel
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Always one on Christmas Eve!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grumpy shoppers. They're the biggest reason why I'll never work retail again!
22. Do you have an ornament theme or color? Not really.
23 . Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love roast beef for Christmas Dinner. To this day, I still miss my grandfather's famous Roast Beef!
24. . What do you want for Christmas this year? tangible: A new iPod, craft supplies. Intangible: experiencing Christmas through Will's eyes!