Just for the heck of it, thought I'd post some random facts:
1. I'm a member of the Preemie Club. When I was born I weighed 2 lbs 2 oz. To give an idea of how small that is, my son at birth outweighed me at three times that and a little more. And people called him a small baby!!
2. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are supposed to be the ultimate kid food. I absolutely despised them until I was pregnant, and still will only eat one if it's on toast.
3. I adore office supplies. Especially multi-colored pens and post-its.
4. I truly think life would be cooler and obviously easier, if we all had magic a la Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I mean....point your finger and laundry washes, dries and folds itself? Sign me up to live in The Other Realm!! :) (I also read somewhere that Melissa Joan Hart, the actress that played Sabrina, is now writing a potty-training blog about her oldest son, Mason. I'd love to check that out....bet she's missing the "magic" now!!)
5. I've had sun poisoning twice. And it was absolutely awful, both times. I love the beach....but the sunshine soooo doesn't love me!
6. My dog, Joey, is a rescued Sato dog. And it's true what they say....he picked us, we didn't pick him. I'm very proud of adopting a shelter pet!
7. Favorite vegetable: butternut squash. Oh........I love this stuff.
8. I'm pretty versatile. I'm comfortable surrounded with a group of biker enthusiasts, and I can fit in with a group of nuns I'm having lunch with at their convent. As a matter of fact...I can be mistaken for a nun at the convent. ( i used to have a few nuns living at the senior housing site I managed, they invited me for lunch one day. One of the superiors mistook me for a person interested in becoming a nun, I forget the word for it. Anyway...I'll never live it down!)
9. I'm generous to a fault, I give and give and give. Time, an ear, random objects....help.... And oftentimes find I haven't left much for myself. Only recently has this become a problem.
10. I'm not what I'd call a patient person. But I've learned how to be by learning how to cross-stitch. That takes an awful lot of patience! And I really love to cross-stitch.