Sunday, May 17, 2009

Urban Dare!

In a little while I'll be dropping Brian off at the train station to participate in Urban Dare. It's this race "where smarts can beat speed. Teams of 2 solve clues to find checkpoints where they must take photos or perform dares."

Brian is headed into the city with our friend Chris for this. They'll have to eat things at checkpoints (nothing gross, like Fear Factor) and take pictures of themselves doing things. They'll also have to solve riddles and puzzles, and for this they have a network (me, Jenny and Pete) at home to look stuff up for them. They also get to bring a GPS and maps with them. I've never heard of this race, but it sounds intriguing. I can't wait to hear all about it and post pictures!

After Will's nap this afternoon I'm going to drive up to Chris's house in Northern MA and hang out with Jenny. And I get to meet Baby Nolan!!!

No comments: