Sunday, May 3, 2009

Perfect Day

It's funny how your idea of the perfect day changes as you get older. Today, I am alone in the house and it is blissfully quiet. I am going to have some breakfast, peruse the Sunday paper over coffee, jump on the WiiFit and head out to a Mama's brunch with my playgroup friends. After, I am going to get a pedicure (the first of the season!) and maybe window-shop a little. I am going to drop off/pick up library books and then stop by Lowe's to buy a tomato plant or two. Later on, my munchkin will be dropped off after a sleepover at Nana's and we'll play until it's time for dinner and the bedtime routine. My house is clean, the groceries are fetched and I just have to do a couple of loads of laundry. I feel relaxed, tranquil and happy. Sounds pretty perfect to me!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that is a perfect day. I think I enjoy those too much...but then again we only get so much alone time.

Have a great week.