Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sick People


It's that time of year again.....SICK TIME.  :(  There's viruses swirling all around us.  So far we've had the stomach bug and some fever/cold virus make their homes inside our home. The kids had the stomach bug first, a few days apart.  One was just about finished with it when the other started up!    Brian is the latest victim, with his first stomach bug in I don't know how many years.  Both kids have had the fever thing this week.  I'm the last (wo)man standing. Which is unusual, because I'm usually the partner in bed with the kleenex/advil/bucket/voodoo charms to ward off whatever's going around.   And I'm knocking on every wood surface that I can reach right now.

We've bleached.  We've lysol-ed.  Changing toothbrushes, encouraged the washing of hands in hot water USING SOAP.  Short of setting the house on fire, I'm not sure how much more we can dis-infect.  I think that we should write off January as a bit of a lost cause and start over again in February.  Who's with me!!

No comments: