Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The To-Do List

So....Day Zero list.  How we doin'?

As of 9/30, there's 38 crossed-off items.  Hmmm.  If I'm going to finish this thing (or as finished as it will get) by 9/28/14, I'd best be working on it.  So in a moment's peace today, I made a list of five things I want to work on in the next month.


To be fair, NaBloPoMo is November 1-30.  But I'm already thinking about topics.  Of course I'm not writing blog posts, that would be cheating.  Nothing says I can't start pondering, though.

In October, I'd like to buy a lottery ticket and send a secret to PostSecret (which I won't share on my blog.  Sorry, that's why it's a secret!) Hubby and I are already talking clam chowder over the next couple of weekends, and something about fall just makes me crave cinnamon rolls with pumpkin spice coffee.  Mmmm.

I've got this.

No comments: