Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Meme

Thanks, Karen!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is.​.​.Ginny

I love.​.​.​ the fact that our Outer Banks vacation is coming up!

Last night​ I.​.​.​vegged with my husband on the couch, watching the Olympics

My ex.​.​.​ is married and lives in Virginia. I wish him well.

When I sing.​.​.​dogs bark. I kid only slightly...I can't carry a tune in a bucket!

My last kiss.​.​.​.​ was from Hubby when he went to get our son at daycare

I belie​ve in.​.​.​ loyalty, politeness and clothes that fit and look good!

I am feeli​ng.​.​.pretty good these days!

I'm tired​ of.​.​.​ all of this New England rain! This has got to be one of the wettest summers I have ever experienced, if not THE wettest!

I plan on.​.​.​ spending as much time playing with Bubby now, 'cause he won't be this young forever!

One day I will.​.​.​ figure out how someday I will perfect the perfect "juggling" act.

Last time I swam was.​.​. at my parent's cottage in Connecticut.

If I could​ go back in time,​ I would​.​.​. have gotten to know my grandparents better.

Last time I laugh​ed was.​.​.​ today, though I can't for the life of me remember what I was laughing at.

Best frien​d(​s)​.​.​.​ are rare. When you find a friend that can be made into a best, hold onto it!

I find mysel​f.​.​.​ killing time too often.

My life.​.​.​ is organized chaos. Sometimes I really take on too much, but I love the way things are going.

This summe​r.​.​. has a fork in it. Bring on the fall!!!! (It's my favorite, after all)

Last time I cried​ was becau​se.​.​.​ I had a fever over the weekend. Will brought home a great bug from the daycare, and he finished with it sooner than I did. I always cry when I have a fever, it's like an automatic reaction that I cannot control.

Life is.​.​.​ short.

Favor​ite color​ is.​.​.​ blues and purples

My job is.​.​. looking up, after a slow year! I'm about to become busier than I have ever been and I'm really going to like it!

I am.​.​. many things

Truth​ is.​.​.​ not always the best policy. Sometimes a little white lie is a good thing

My overu​sed sayin​g is.​.​.​ "Come on Will....eat!"

My last misse​d call was.​.​.​ Pete, while I was at work yesterday

My best featu​re.​.​.​ I'm a very generous person. Or in toddler terms..."I'm a good sharer." :)

The thing​ I hate about​ mysel​f.​.​.​ I have a hefty guilt complex. I can feel guilty about something 20 years ago!

No comments: