Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Anti-Selfie

I usually hate selfies.  And I despise people who take selfies all the time.  Like, not with other people, just "here I am, waking up.  Healthy Breakfast, yay me!"  No time for shower--total bedhead."  And repeat....alll day long.  (I'm looking at you, Kim Kardashian.)

Anyway.

I hate selfies because I usually look like hell in a selfie.  Seriously, ever accidentally press the button on your phone so the camera is facing inward instead of out and you're like "Holy Crap!  I look awful, make it go away!"  That's me.  And pretty much every other person who does this.

But it turns out, I can take a good one!  Will wonders never cease!  I don't have a lot of photos of myself that I really like....so liking one is indeed a small celebration.








No comments: