Monday, June 4, 2012

When it rains.....We Knit.

I've got FO's to share!  This weekend was quite knit-heavy, with all the rain on Saturday.  I managed to finish and block the "Kaitlyn" baby sweater that I made for my childhood friend.  It's all done, minus the buttons.  And that's just as much about choosing one of the three sets of buttons that I purchased as it is about sewing them on.  This is so sweet!



The second object:  "Simple Things" shawlette.  My sweet model:



He loves trying on stuff and smiling for the camera.  He also loves picking out things for Mama to knit.  :)  I know that he won't want to do these things forever, so I'm relishing it while I can!




This is my first completed Christmas gift.  Mark the date:  June 4, 2012 aka the earliest I've ever finished a handmade gift.  And there's a lot more coming, a whole Ravelry queue full of 'em!

No comments: