Friday, January 20, 2012

Here's an Oxymoron for You

#79:  Replace the kitchen trash can with a fancy Simple Human one.

This blog post is brought to you by an oxymoron:  "Wow, that's a really pretty trash can!"




But it is.  I can't help saying it, it's really pretty!  (Yes, I'm aware that I'm posting about a TRASH CAN and am excited about it!)

When looking at photos that I've taken I always can't help but notice the ugly, gross white trash can in the background.  My eye is drawn to it instantly, and I'm always thinking "ugh, I should've moved that thing before I took the picture!"  We've tried re-arranging the kitchen but the spot that it's in is pretty much the only spot it fits.

The new trash can opens with a step of your foot, and you can lock it open.  And the best part of all?  Brushed stainless steel, meaning NO fingerprints.  Will and Sean gave it their best shot when we got it out of the box and it seems to be holding up.  Which is definitely an improvement over the old one.

No comments: